Vanquish - V Series
Vanquish LPS1175 Class 4 Security Doors
The Vanquish high security door is first choice where the highest levels of protection is required. Suitable for Utilities, high security establishments, Military and Government usage locations.
The Vanquish door range offers a great deal of flexibility and customisation in respect of dimensions and locking arrangements including panic and emergency escape facility available for fast single action escape to comply with either BSEN1125 or BSEN179.
This door can also be produced in both single and double door configurations with or without overpanels whilst retaining SR4 classification in all cases.
Suitable for all security requirements in areas that require a high degree of resistance to physical attack using a very high security single point locking system capable of incorporating purely mechanical deadlocking functions or integrated electro-mechanical/solenoid deadlocking capability for use with access control systems.
- Rebated door in 2-5mm sheet steel. Internal welded struts
- Mineral wool insulation. Door thickness 54mm.
- Reinforced lock fixing and reinforced hinge bolts as standard.
- Available in versions A or B all in 2.0mm sheet steel.
- Fixings with adjustable frame bolts.
- The frame is supplied ready-assembled with welded corners and insulated with
- Available with low level threshold.
Coated as standard in grey primer. Power coating in the RAL colour of your choice is available to order.