Bespoke reinforced security doors for home and workplace
Our range of bespoke security doors adhere to the highest security standards, offering the BS ENV 1627 Class 3 and Class 4 anti-burglary accreditation (European Standard). Depending on level of specification, fire protection up to 60 minutes can be achieved. Doors can be also be glazed with anti break in glass to UNI EN 356 P6B.
Class 3 doors are manufactured to:
Prevent forced entry by the "standard burglar"
- Withstand assault with crowbars and a wide range of handtools for 20 minutes
- Withstand pressure on the lock of 600 kg
- Withstand pressure on the corners of 300 kg
Class 4 doors are manufactured to:
Prevent forced entry by the "experienced criminal"
- Withstand assault using crowbars, drills, saws, a hatchet and some power tools for 30 minutes
- Withstand pressure on the lock of 1000 kg
- Withstand pressure on the corners of 600 kg
In addition, all doors are sound proof and there are specific additions that provide for water, air, and wind proofing.
Integral locking systems are an essential feature of all Torterolo & Re security doors. The lock is built into each door and frame during its manufacture to your individual specification and the high security multi-point locking system can include a motorised version.